- You are the parent or legal guardian of a child (or children), age 0-13, placed in shelter care for at least one night.
- Substance use is a major factor in the removal of your child/children.
- The parent or legal guardian is physically present in court for the referral to the Family Recovery Program (FRP).
- You are the parent or legal guardian of a child (or children), age 0-13, referred by the Department of Social Services for FRP’s Horizon Program (No Court Involvement).
- The Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Building at Sage Center is open to current FRP parents with children ages 0-13 in good compliance, 90 days of sobriety along with referral from the FRP case manager.
Court Referral Process
The period immediately following the initial removal of a child or children is when a parent or guardian can receive immediate substance use disorder treatment, case management and supportive services to establish immediate as well as lasting sobriety.
- Shelter care hearings
- Preliminary hearings
- CINA adjudicatory hearings
- CINA dispositional hearings
- CINA permanency planning review (10 month)
- Friday FRP court hearings