Parents are eligible for the Family Recovery Program (FRP) if:
- You are the parent or legal guardian of a child (or children) ages 0—10 who has been placed in shelter care for at least one night and has never been found to be a Child in Need of Assistance (CINA).
- Substance abuse is a major factor in the removal of your child/children.
- The parent or legal guardian is physically present in court for the referral to the Family Recovery Program (FRP).
- You are the parent or legal guardian of a child (or children) 7 years old or younger who has been referred by the Department of Social Services for FRP’s Horizon Program(No Court Involvement).
- The Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Building at Sage Center Supportive Housing Program. The Sage Center is open to current FRP parents with children ages 0-12 in good compliance, 90 days of sobriety along with referral from the FRP case manager.